Thursday, March 23, 2017

Dancho Danchev's 2010 Disappearance - An Elaboration


UPDATE: Prior, to, my, stay, in, another, town, I, was, contacted, by, Riva Richmond, (riva@rivarichmond.com), and, set, up, a, meeting, to, discuss, a, potential, New York Times, article.

UPDATE: Prior, to, my, stay, at, this, particular, apartment, I, contacted, Nart Villeneuve, (n.villeneuve@secdev.ca), seeking, assistance, signaling, potential, trouble.

UPDATE: Prior, to, my, stay, at, a, local, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), for, a, period, of, three, months, the, same, person, Kamen Kovachev (Kamen Tzura) (tsyrov@abv.bg), was, released, by, another, person, known, as, Nesho Sheygunov (https://www.facebook.com/nesho.sheygunov).
 
UPDATE: While, my, stay, at, a, local, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), for, a, period, of, three, months, another, person, that, I, know, Kamen Kovachev (Kamen Tzura) (tsyrov@abv.bg), was, taken, to, the, room, where, I, was, confined, and, I, spent, a, night, in, the, corridor.

UPDATE: While, I, was, taken, to, a, local, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), for, a, period, of, three, months, I, had, my, phone, taken, and, I, was, confined.

UPDATE: While, I, was, taken, out, of, my, place, to, an, unknown, car, the, fuel, was, charged, to, someone, that, I, know.

UPDATE: Prior, to, my, stay, at, a, local, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), I, was, offered, to, take, vitamins.

UPDATE: My, place, was, recently, visited, by, unknown, men, taking, me, to, local, police, department (hxxp://troyan-police.com; police_troyan@abv.bg), and, asking, me, to, write, that, my, equipment, was, interfering, with, that, of, local, police, department.

UPDATE: It, appears, that, someone, has, taken, the, time, and, effort, to, take, a, t-shirt, of, mine.

UPDATE: Prior, to, my, visit, at, a, local, hotel, (hxxp://central-hotel.com/en; central@central-hotel.com), some, of, my, clothes, were, missing.

UPDATE: It, appears, that, my, place, was, recently, supposedly, visited, by, Plamen, Dakov (hxxp://universalstroi.com), Hristo, Radionov (hxxp://universalstroi.com; hxxp://www.facebook.com/hristo.radionov), and, Ivailo, Dochkov (hxxp://www.facebook.com/ivodivo), who, left, money, for, me.

UPDATE: Prior, to, my, attendance, in, a, local, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), Ivailo, Dochkov (hxxp://www.facebook.com/ivodivo), tried, to, meet, me.


UPDATE: Prior, to, my, attendance, at, this, particular, apartment, I, was, invited, by, Briana Papa (Briana@crenshawcomm.com), to, visit, Prague, on, behalf, of, Avast! Software, where, I, met, with, Vince Steckler (steckler@avast.com), and, Miloslav, Korenko (korenko@avast.com), where, I, met, with, Lucian Constantin (hxxp://twitter.com/lconstantin).


Prior, to, my, attendance, at, this, apartment, I, was, also, invited, to, another, event, held, at, INTERPOL, by, Steve Santorelli
(steve.santorelli@gmail.com), which, I, successfully, attended, and, presented, at, where, I, also, met, with, Krassimir Tzvetanov (krassi@krassi.biz).


Something, else, worth, pointing, out, is, that, my, place, is, visited, by, an, unknown, woman, known, as, Boriana Mihovska, an, unknown, man, known, as, Leonid, an, unknown, person, known, as, Tzvetan Georgiev (hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/laron640); (hxxp://plus.google.com/107108766077365473231), and, an, unknown, person, known, as, Dobrin Danchev (hxxp://www.facebook.com/dobrin.danchev); (hxxp://www.sibir.bg/parachut).



The, most, recent, visit, to, my, place, was, by, a, person, known, as, Vasil, Stanev, from DANS (dans@dans.bg), who, was, supposedly, asking, me, to, take, a, job, and, consequently, asked, me, to, attend, a, doctor, session.

Dear, blog, readers, I, feel, it's, about, time, I, post, an, honest, response, regarding, my, disappearance, in, 2010, with, the, purpose, of, information, my, readers, on, my, current, situation, and, to, continue, posting, and, contributing, valuable, threat, intelligence, to, the, security, community.

In, 2010, I, moved, to, an, apartment, located, in, another, town, and, apparently, my, apartment, have, been, vandalized, including, persistent, harassment, by, my, neighbors, including, a, possible, illegal, entry, courtesy, of, the, person, responsible, for, hiring, the, apartment (Kalin Petrov; kalin_petrov@hotmail.com).


After, a, persistent, chase, down, and, harassment, courtesy, of, the, person, responsible, for, hiring, the, apartment, I, received, a, notice, to, leave, and, had, my, apartment, visited, by, the, person, responsible, for, hiring, including, another, man, including, another, man, that, was, supposedly, supposed, to, take, care, of, my, belongings.

Prior, to, my, accommodation, I, was, contacted, by, Pauline, Roberts (pauline.roberts@ic.fbi.gov), who, recommended, me, to, Yavor, Kolev (javor.kolev@gmail.com), and, Albena, Spasova (albaadvisors@gmail.com), from, Bulgarian, local, authorities, followed, by, a, series, of, communication.

Prior, to, returning, to, my, place, in, 2011, my, house, was, vandalized, by, three, police, officers (hxxp://troyan-police.com; police_troyan@abv.bg), from, the, local, police, department, who, entered, my, house, in, particular, my, bedroom, and, unpolitely, asked, my, to, dress, while, showing, me, a, copy, of, my, personal, ID, that, I, haven't, presented, and, taking, me, to, an, unknown, car, without, explaining, the, reason, for, taking, me.

A, few, hours, later, I, find, myself, located, in, an, institution (dpblovech@abv.bg), for, a, period, of, three, months, without, anyone, explaining, the, reason, for, holding, me, there. Upon, entering, I, had, my, phone, taken, without, having, received, any, sort, of, explanation, for, taking, me, and, holding, me, there.

Given, this, circumstances, I, feel, that, it, has, become, highly, unproductive, to, continue, my, work, and, therefore, I'm, currently, seeking, a, permanent, relocation, including, a, possible, full, time, career, opportunity, in, the, field, of, cybercrime, research, security, blogger, or, threat, intelligence, analyst.

I, can, be, reached, at +359 888 996 888, or, at, ddanchev@protonmail.ch